. This is a call to arms to live and love and sleep together: Patience

viernes, 22 de mayo de 2009

Patience

Recuerdo que hoy cuando estabas por irte, se me vino a la cabeza la letra de "patience" de los gun's and roses. Y pensandolo bien despues, me di cuenta que la letra tiene mucho que ver con todo lo que ultimamente anda pasando. Pero bueno, por eso. Aqui iria la letra.



Shed a tear 'cause I'm missin' you
I'm still alright to smile
Girl, I think about you every day now
Was a time when I wasn't sure
But you set my mind at ease
There is no doubt
You're in my heart now
Said, woman, take it slow
It'll work itself out fine
All we need is just a little patience
Said, sugar, make it slow
And we come together fine
All we need is just a little patience
If I can't have you right now
I'll wait, dear
Sometimes I get so tense
But I can't speed up the time
I need you
This time
I need you
All this time...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores

Archivo del blog